I am thrilled to work with CEESA for the first time and am participating in their CEESA Connects series, Assessment Summit 2020
As an overview, my session on October 10th 2020 at 14:15-15:15 is on designing Assessments that Empower:
Some Links for this session are as follows:
- Google Doc Cliff Notes. Pages and Pages of information from my session. Enjoy!
- Google Slideshow. My actual slide deck from the session.
- Link back to, my partners at #CEESAConnects
Some further resources about this work:
- My webinar on design thinking as problem solving with ECIS
- My blog post on designing for student privacy
- My blog post on using assessment data with students
- There is much more here on my blog! Please take a look around.
Do you have any questions or requests for me?
I am thrilled to get involved in your school. Shoot me an email at: email@example.com
I would like to thank Iva and the entire CEESA organization for having me at their conference and I look forward to working with them again very soon.